Monday, August 27, 2012

Laguna

My goodness I have been gone quite a while!  I failed to mention that I would be on vacation to Laguna Beach.  Below I had to include some beautiful photos that I had the great opportunity to take, as well as some that my travel companion, Emily, took.  

Emily and I stayed with her grandma, who lives in a sweet little house overlooking the Laguna Main Beach.  We spent the week reading, going to the beach, and playing board games--the perfect end to a summer.

As we walked around the neighborhood one morning, I couldn't deny photographing some of the flora-especially the succulents!


Gorgeous view from Betty's house!

I was so in love with this umbrella! It was definitely the coolest one on the beach.

Checking out the tide pools and sifting for sea glass became a favorite past time of mine.

And reading.  Oh reading. I rediscovered my love for reading.



I can't wait to share more from this trip!  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment