Monday, September 12, 2011

My Favorite Things: Krylon Spray Paint

If you have gotten around at all on the creative blog world, you should know by now that Krylon spraypaint is the way to go.  Here is why I love it:

Their paint comes in an array of awesome colors, and they are always updating their lines with awesomely new and innovative paints.

It drys super fast.

The nozzle is like ingenius.  It sprays vertical so that it gets lots of great coverage and goes on really easy and smooth.

*Disclaimer: In most stores Krylon isn't the cheapest paint, but I must say that you get what you pay for.  Spend and extra dollar or two for the amazingness.  Trust me you won't regret it!

Also, I am in no way getting paid to advertise Krylon, I just use and love their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment