Monday, September 12, 2011

My Favorite Things: New Book!




*Picture taken from Design*Sponge

I bought this book only yesterday and I already love it!  It is full of any design lover's favorite things: cool interiors of other people's awsome houses, DIYs, and Before and Afters!  If you haven't bought it yet I would seriously consider getting your butt on over to Barnes and Noble or Amazon.com.  Another sweet thing:  I loved the book so much I headed on over to the contact section at Design*Sponge late last night and emailed Grace Bonney with a big thank you.  And you know what?  She emailed me back this morning. This morning!  It is a seriously sweet thing when someone as successful as the founder of Design*Sponge and author of this book actually takes time to reply to her fan mail.  I am impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment