Sunday, October 30, 2011

Inspiration

In case I haven't told you, the mission statement of my blog is to inspire you.

Hence, YOU of Design.  
Whether it be through projects, colors, patterns, or products, I want to get your creative juices flowing. I strictly believe in taking in what is around us as inspiration.  As you know, I have had Christmas on the brain for a while now, and today is no different.  I'm sorry for all of you that think I'm crazy or annoying.  But for those of you who are dwelling in anything Christmas these days too...

I have carefully curated some photos from Pinterest to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside


And of course a little glittery.











And friends, you can see where I linked up at the picket fence :)




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas already! Thanks for sharing, and linking up At The Picket Fence.

    Blessings, Becky
    www.fromgentogen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally have Christmas on the brain too so this was right up our alley! :-) Thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous photos with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete