Monday, October 24, 2011

25 Days of Projects

Ok Everyone!

Remember my post about Christmas?  If not, click on the link.
Short synopsis: I want to do a series of 25 projects for the days leading up to (and on) Christmas.  As mentioned in my post, I am completely void of the proper monetary resources to make this thing a reality. But I really really really wanted to make it happen.

Fast forward like a day.  I'm reading one of my fave blogs (Design*Sponge) and see this post about a new start up company that's pretty cool and got started by means of this website called kickstarter.  Hmm I thought.  I do some research and man oh man was I blessed!  This is literally a company that helps to fund creative projects!

Here's How it Works:

People with creative ideas write up plans including how much they need to raise and feature it on the site.  Then other people can come and donate money to ideas they like.  Each project has various "rewards" that apply to different donation brackets.  Rewards are like special momentos related to that project.  Each are made directly by the curator.  

So I launched my idea and am now able to receive donations from supporters!  I am so excited and hopeful for the chance to have this opportunity.  If you are interested in the idea or just wanna check out what it's all about go to the page by clicking on this link:


The great part is, you have the option to only donate $1, and any little bit helps! If I don't raise my goal of $980 then you don't pay a penny, you only pay if I reach my goal!  And I am so grateful for any financial support you can give, but if you can't, getting the word out would be so helpful too!

Furthermore, I will keep you all posted on the process since this is kind of a big deal.

I am SO PUMPED!


No comments:

Post a Comment