Monday, October 24, 2011

Yet Another *Mom Feature*


Here we go again.  I am slaving away making muslin skirts and reading case studies on Hong Kong Disney while my mom gets to do the fun stuff.  Rough life.  I must say though, she has a knack for taking unfinished (not to be confused with neglected) projects that I have left at home for safe keeping to use in furnishing her new house. 

She sent me these pics from her iPhone this weekend and I thought I would share them since only one of us is getting things done around here.  She is pretty inventive I have to say, although nothing can top the creativity of the Entryway Makeover.  She just takes frames to a whole 'nother level!



Anyways...On with the pictures!




My only comment was that I wanted the green frame to be off center.  But my mom argued that she tried it; unfortunately it didn't look as good.

Also, krazyglue had already been employed.


Pretty good lighting for this picture.  Maybe I should commission my mom to do all of my photos since I royally suck stink at remembering to take (quality) photos.

Well that's it for now...but no worries; I have big plans.

I mean BIG.


No comments:

Post a Comment