Wednesday, October 19, 2011

If But for No Other Reason, I am Crazy. (and Awesome)

Weird title huh?
Well let me explain, last night I listened to Christmas music.

Yep, that's right. Good ol' silent night and jingle bell rock.
This didn't just start last night though...the Christmas spirit has been on my mind for awhile now.

It all started this weekend when I decided to buy Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Ideas magazine.  It was chock full of ideas, let me tell ya.  Ideas Galore.  There is a point to this story, however.  I have decided to do a lot of Christmas projects this season; what better way to celebrate, right?  By a lot, I actually mean 25.

It shall be called the 25 Days of Projects.
One for every day leading up to Christmas!
However, I do need some funding on this project, so more info to come when I have planned accordingly.

I just couldn't help sharing my exciting idea!

Here are some Christmas pics to get you thinking as well...









1 comment:

  1. LOL! I just listened to some instrumental Christmas music today! I would have gone whole hog except my hubby would tease me mercilessly! :-) I love all of your ideas and it is so nice to know I'm not the only one who is feeling the Christmas spirit already.
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete