Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspired.

Hmm…what has been on my mind lately?  A better question would be what hasn’t been on my mind lately.  Constantly I am realizing that I am inspired by so many facets of the creative world…art, home design, fashion design, graphic design, prints, patterns, movies, photography, and jewelry all tug at my “inspiration heart strings” on a daily basis.  Sometimes I regard it as more of a curse than a blessing; identifying myself with only one area of that creative world seems to be a struggle lately.  However, while realizing that I do long for a distinct direction; I also realize that my attraction to so many creative subjects has the potential to help me in many other areas of my life.

Here is a somewhat haphazard collection of what I love:

1. Trying to find the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment