Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where I have Been

OMGoodness it's been a long time since I posted!  

Here is a 20 second montage of what I have been doing in the meantime:

I went home last Tuesday for a wonderful (and too short) Thanksgiving break.  My mom and I worked very hard to decorate the house for Christmas!  We went for a super awesome 1950s vintage color scheme.  *Pics to Come*  Thanksgiving dinner was delicious.  I went Black Friday shopping; however I should have boycotted it because 12 am does not constitute Friday.  I managed to pick up some cheap movies despite the movie hoarders who grab like 15 trillion.  And finally I was back to school Saturday night to work.  Sunday equaled homework and relaxing.

Whew!  

Now back to the rush of finals and projects before the next two weeks are up!  

Sadly, the 25 Days of Projects did not work out, but fear not!  Although I can't do the series, I will be posting some lovely tutorials that I had planned originally to be apart of the projects.  I have carefully selected my favorites, and cheapests to bring you all some Christmas cheer!

Tomorrow is December 1st! I shall be back then or Friday.  

Until then, I thought I would show you the picture that inspired our Christmas decorating.  
You're gonna love it.


Merry Christmas Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment